Summer Meal Plan
- All Dining Halls are open over the summer and accept all forms of payment and Summer Meal Plans
- Students living in University Housing during Summer Session have the option to sign up for a summer meal plan.
- Summer meal plans feature 21 meals per week to be used in the Foster-Walker dining room only.
The two summer meal plans are 6 or 7 weeks, as follows:
6 week meal plan (June 24 - August 3) $954.00
7 week meal plan (June 24 - August 10) $1113.00
- University housing residents must cancel their meal plans by 1:00 PM on Monday, June 24 to receive a full refund for the meal plan. Cancellation requests made after June 24 will receive a pro-rated charge for the amount of time spent on the meal plan.
- To sign up for a summer meal plan submit the Online Request Form by logging in with your NetID and password or stop by the Food Service office in Seabury Hall Room 103.
Arrangements for meal contracts are made with:
University Housing and Food Service Office
Seabury First Floor
600 Haven Street