Munch Money Incentive starting January 1, 2013
- Every deposit of $300 - $499 will receive 2 bonus meals to use in the dining halls
- Every deposit of $500 or more will receive 4 bonus meals to use in the dining halls
The bonus meal vouchers will be mailed to each qualifying participant or can be picked up from the nuCuisine Marketing Office in Sargent Hall on appointment.
For all Munch Money users (faculty, staff, students) the bonus meals will expire on August 31 every year.
How Do I get Munch Money?
Adding Munch Money to an account has never been easier! Students, Faculty and Staff can simply click on the links below to add Munch Money to your account. You can pay using these easy ways:
- Munch Money Online Request Form- Charge your Munch Money to your student account. Submit your request right here, with no need for paper or pens. Just have your NetID, password and student ID number ready.
- 2012-2013 Academic Year Munch Money Request Form ( PDF) - Mail or Fax your form to the Food Service office. The requested amount will be charged to your student account.
- Credit Card Online Form - Charge your Munch Money to your credit card. We accept American Express, Visa or Mastercard. It's perfect for Faculty and Staff who don't have a student account.