Meal Plan Changes
- Online Meal Plan Request and Change Form – Login with you NetID and password to submit a meal plan change request.
- Meal Plan Request and Change Form (PDF) – Email or mail your form to the Food Service office.NOTE: Mac users must use Adobe Reader when completing forms for emailing.
- Munch Money Request Form (PDF) – Email or mail your form to the Food Service office. The requested amount will be charged to your student account.
- Munch Money Online Form – Charge your Munch Money to your student account with your NetID, password and student ID number ready. Only valid for students living on campus.
- Munch Money Credit Card Online Form – Charge your Munch Money to your credit card. We accept American Express, Visa or Mastercard. It’s perfect for Faculty and Staff who don’t have a student account.
- Munch Money Cancellation Form (PDF) Email or mail your form to the Food Service office.
WildCat Meal Pack
- To sign up for the WildCat Meal Pack, click here.
Other Forms & Permits
- Table Tent Reservation Form (PDF)
- Res Hall TV Ad Reservation Form (PDF)
- Departmental Meal Voucher Form (PDF)
- CA Winter Quarter 2014 Meal Plan Change Form (PDF)
- Einstein’s Bagel Catering Order Forms
- Advertise each month using the coffee sleeves in the retail locations across campus.
Coffee Sleeve Advertisement Reservation Form (PDF).
Coffee Sleeve Information and Examples ( PDF)
(PDF Forms require Acrobat Reader 4.0 or better.)
Some of the documents on this page can only be viewed with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader software. You may already have the software on your machine. If you are unable to view the document, you will have to download and install this free software.
If you do not have Acrobat Reader, or you need to upgrade to the latest version, you can download it from Adobe’s Web site. Please complete the required information and click the “Download” button. Your Web browser will begin to download the Acrobat Reader installation file. After the download is complete:
Double-click the newly downloaded file. Follow the instructions on your screen.