Natural/Organic & Use of Locally Grown Foods
nuCuisine is committed to supporting sustainable food purchasing and use of locally grown foods. We purchase products from many local producers in Chicago. We also purchase organic/natural products for use in our locations across campus.
Local Producers in Illinois
- Little Miss Muffin located in Chicago.
- Tresure Ocean located in Chicago.
- Crepe Bistro located in Chicago
- Tags Bakery located in Evanston .
- Muller Pinehurst located in Rockford.
- T. Castro and GFS distributes items that are grown locally. About 10% of our produce from T. Castro and 20% of our produce from GFS has been produced locally. Click here to view T. Castro's local farmers map.
- Seattle’s Best Fair trade organic coffee in all resident dining and retail locations
- Einstein Bros. Bagels fair trade coffee
- Starbucks brand fair trade coffee
- Natural and organic peanut butter
- Newman’s Own Organic cookies
- Newman’s Own Organic microwavable popcorn
- Parker’s Farm Peanut Butter
- Stonyfield Farm smoothies and yogurt
- Amy’s Kitchen Natural and Organic frozen meals, pizzas, burritos
- Organic Valley string cheese
- Nature's Path cookies, bars and cereal
- Kind bars
- Kashi cereal and bars
- New Balance bars
- Harvest Bay dried fruits
- Health Valley cookies
- Glutin Cookies
- Mr. Krispers
- Food Should Taste Good chips
- ONE coconut water
- Cliff bars
- Luna bars
- Bocca frozen nuggets
- Fabe's organic cookies, pies and brownies
- Simply Asia products
- Organic Valley milk
- Dr. McDogall's soups
- 3Back to Nature macaroni and cheese
- Lassi organic smoothies
- Bare Naked granola
- Lifeway Keifer smoothies
- Late July snacks and cookies
- T's Teas