Quality starts with freshness. That's why at NUCuisine, we pride ourselves on using only the fresh ingredients and best brands to prepare our food. Everything served in our dining locations is made from the finest products available to us.
In our resident locations
- At every meal, non-fat cottage cheese, fresh fruit and low-fat yogurt are available. We serve milk that is hormone free and locally sourced from Muller-Pinehurst Dairy in Rockford, Illinois. Silk soy milk is also available.
- A nutritious breakfast is key in maintaining a healthy lifestyle at Northwestern. The breakfast cereals served, rotated as per student request, are favorites from Kellogg's, General Mills and Quaker. A variety of fresh pastries are also available, as well as bagels and make your own waffles.
- During lunch and dinner a vegan and vegetarian entrée is always available. If the entrée of the day doesn’t interest you, stop one of the other stations for their vegetarian option. Our made-to-order stations offer you the ability to customize your meal the way you like it. Don’t worry meat eaters; we have plenty of meat options for you too! There is always a delicious meat entrée specially prepared by our chefs.
In our dining locations
- Whether you stop by the Norris University Center to grab a slice of pizza or grab a made-to-order sandwich at Lisa’s Café, we serve delicious, fresh food in our dining locations. In a hurry? Grab one of the made daily Simply to Go sandwiches or salads.
- We carry brands that you know in our dining locations. From Vitamin Water to Amy’s Organic Frozen Meals, you can find your favorite items to snack on when you’re on your way to class or to take back to your room. We have also expanded our natural and organic, gluten free and vegetarian products.