Moving into an old place meant that I had to do a lot of work to get it fixed up the way that I wanted it to be. Oh sure, the place passed the real estate inspection with flying colors. But the people who lived there before don’t seem to be as clean as I am, so I had a lot of work to do inside and out. First, I found out who pressure washing for Bellevue residents and I had someone come over right away. I also had a landscaper come by to give me some estimates and a painter, too. I will be busy for a very long time, even though I will be getting help from some experts as well.
The first order of the day was to make sure that the outside of the house was cleaned up. Both the deck in the front yard and the backyard were grey and dingy. I even spotted some mold growing in the wood, too. A pressure washing company cleaned that up for me easily enough. Continue Reading
When my husband told me he wanted a divorce, it really did not surprise me. He had been pulling away from me as well as our children for close to a year, and I honestly wasn’t sure why. I did ask him why he was leaving us, and he said that he just fell out of love. I figured it had to do with a lot more than that, but I didn’t try to convince him to stay. What I did do was go online so I could start researching the best family law attorney in Atlanta.
Even though he had been neglecting our three children as well, I still wanted to make sure that I retained full custody of them. I had no idea why he was leaving, which meant I had no idea what he was going to do next. Continue Reading
My doctor never bothered to tell me that the antibiotic mouthwash he prescribed for me would turn my teeth brown. I had been noticing that my teeth seemed to be changing color, but I wasn’t sure until one day I looked in the mirror and smiled. I was stunned at how badly my teeth seemed to turn over night. I was incredibly embarrassed. Getting veneers in Singapore helped to restore the confidence I was missing because of my embarrassment over my teeth.
I originally just tried to deal with my situation. I did that by smiling as little as possible. Every time that I did smile, I saw people staring at my teeth. Continue Reading
Never in a million years did I think I would be moving to a different state than the one that I grew up in. I was brought up in California, and I loved my surroundings. I loved the people, lifestyle, landscape and so much more. But I was struggling with my business, and knew it was time to give up. A friend of mine does really well for himself with his own business selling real estate in Denver and loves it. I jokingly stated that maybe I should have gone into real estate, and he told me that I should move out to Colorado and work for him.
After the phone call with my buddy, I seriously started thinking of picking up and moving. I had originally thought it best to work for myself, but it was really stressful. I missed working for someone else because that means that they do most of the work, and I only need to follow orders. I called him back and told him that I had decided to do it. Continue Reading
When I purchased an older warehouse for more storage space for my growing company, I was happy because I got it for such a great price. I knew that there were things I would need to do before I would be able to put it in full operation, but that did not concern me mainly because of the low price. I had considered all the things I would need to do, and even after the cost of upgrading, it was still a steal. The first thing I did was look up plant platform on my computer, because I was not happy with the ladder going up to the roof.
I know the warehouse had not been used in some time, but it still surprised me that the ladder they had was even in use at all. Continue Reading
I have had a lot of things happen to me in life that are upsetting, but the thing is that those things often end and you can get past them over time. But gaining weight and then struggling to get next to none of it off, continued to plague me. Not only that, but when I did lose weight, it often came back again soon after. I was reading the Medifast reviews that I stumbled across one night, and I really wondered if it was the miracle that customers were talking about or not.
I think my biggest problem with getting weight off over time was the fact that I always felt like I was starving. It made me want to eat even more. Continue Reading
I developed a business with a partner. It was actually an idea for a product line that would continue to advance and develop over time. Our problem was that we had zero sales experience. We both new what customers of our demographic were looking for in products from the packaging to the price. We just had no idea how to really sell the number of units we needed to sell in order to have the income we were hoping for. Instead of trying to learn sales, we hired sales recruiters to get us top talent to manage the marketing of what we were producing. Continue Reading
While there are many ways to market your business to success offline, when developing an online strategy, there is one sure way to success and that is through search engine marketing. This is true for most businesses, no matter the sector, including those in the construction business. By setting a target of improving your business by developing a solid brand strategy and through SEO contractor marketing to attract new customers, you will be well on your way to increasing your online presence to contribute to your company’s bottom line . The first step to implementing this new plan is to hire a digital marketing firm that specializes in SEO marketing. Continue Reading
Living in a very remote area, the Internet providers and hosting companies where I live are few and far between. Every company that I have been with has been great, though. I was thinking that it would be nice to have a lot of power over my business website, so I setup and ran my own server for awhile. However, that became a chore having to handle it myself. I wanted something inexpensive, and someone told me about shared hosting in Australia and how that is much less expensive than regular hosting. I found that to be something that I would probably like instead of dealing with my own server.
Having your own server at home means that you can host your page on it, and visitors from anywhere can see it. If I’m at work, I can remote into my server and handle the administration. But it is very important to make sure that the room the server is sitting in is kept cool enough that it won’t cause a problem for the machine. Continue Reading
It was a big decision, but in the end, I decided that it was the right move to move to Texas and so I have found a place to live here. I am going to be moving in pretty soon and there is still so much to be done. Which is not very ideal considering that I am feeling a bit under the weather. Or maybe it is not ideal that I am sick. I don’t even know right now, it is not very easy to think. I am going to read the company page for Reliant Energy to learn mroe what they are about and the type of rates that they offer to their customers. I also want to learn about any incentives that they might have for new customers. Of course, incentives might seal the deal if the rates between different companies in the state otherwise proves to be fairly competitive. Continue Reading
BOSCH WALL OVENS can be a challenge to use. The steps needed to complete a task are not what you would expect sequentially and generally require an extra step you would not normally anticipate. You are not alone in finding a Bosch oven perplexing at times.
HERE IS how to use a Bosch temperature probe in a wall oven:
Cook a whole turkey (or a turkey breast), roast beef, and other meats using a Bosch oven temperature probe.
- Select the “Convection Roast” cooking mode on your Bosch oven
- Plug the temperature probe into the wall plug inside the oven
- Place an uncooked turkey or roast beef in a large roasting pan and center it on the lowest oven rack – – do not cover the turkey or beef with anything, not even foil [per the Bosch convection oven manual]
- It is a good idea to set the turkey or beef on a roasting rack placed in the roasting pan so that the bottom of the meat being cooked will not become soggy. Add 2 cans of chicken broth (for turkey) and beef broth (for roast beef) to the pan before placing the meat in the oven [regardless of using a rack or not] as this will help keep the meat moist and may provide gravy drippings
- The “Convection Roast” setting allows hot air to flow around the bird or roast, cooking it to perfection
The “Convection Roast” method cuts cooking time down by about 25%, so plan preparation of side dishes accordingly.
- DO COVER leg bones of a turkey with foil where they are joined together if you are cooking a large turkey, and keep an eye on wing tips, covering them with foil when they get too brown. Additionally, place a loose piece of foil over the entire bird or roast if it begins to look too brown (although this is unlikely to occur.)
- Push “Temperature” button once and set oven temperature to recommended temp. (Butterball recommends 325° for roasting a turkey.
- Next, push “Temperature” button twice and set the desired internal temperature of the meat product you are cooking. For a whole turkey, cook to an internal temp of 170 to 180° – SO, SET THE temperature probe to read 175° – Cook beef according to your preference or check out “Estimating Cooking Time for Large Beef Roasts” and look for other great beef-cooking tips HERE.
- Insert the probe into the deepest part of the breast or beef, so that it may rest without touching any bone
- The digital oven display will show what the probe temperature reading is of the meat being cooked. If you are putting refrigerated meat in the oven, the temperature probe reading will be around 35° when you place meat in the oven and first insert the probe
- As turkey or beef cooks, the probe will display the ever-increasing temperature of the roasting meat on the front of the digital oven
- No need to set the timer on the oven because you have already told the oven when to stop cooking based on the probe’s reading
- The oven will beep when the probe has reached the temperature you set it at.
- Use an oven mitt to remove the probe because it becomes very hot during the cooking process!
- Remove meat and let it cool for 15 min. or more before slicing. Serve and enjoy.